Presented by KC Henna Supply

Presented by KC Henna Supply

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Craft ADD

I haven't been posting much... Why? Because in my quest to find my studio I have found SO many awesome lost forgotten treasures I can not keep my noodle straight!

Oh sigh... What can I do?

In two weeks I have taken on a new possible career, 2 new very different crafts on top of my usual 400 things.

Why do I do this to myself?

Simple; I am a creative brain AND I am not simply a creative brain, I am an innovative creative brain.

A normal creative brain might take a craft, let's say take on watercolor painting. They learn the craft, follow the tried and true rules, do it right and make beautiful things.

Now, an innovative brain is a completly different creature. First, we learn just enough of the craft to get the jist, then we basteridize said craft. We look at everything as " what is it?" then, " what can I turn it into." It's great for making new techniques but is horrible if you have hopes for sleeping regularly.

So, have I been creating? OH YEAH!

Have I been blogging... No :(

Part of the absence in blogs is because we do not have internet at home. Getting to the library to use the net is very difficult. 90% of the blogs posted so far have been from my phone. Yes folks, I type all of these out on my cell phone. ( which explains all of the spelling errs.)

I think what frustrates me is there is SO much I want to blog and share. I just can not get to the library to do it. We have a baby and she refuses to let me get anything done, let alone things I want to do.

I remind myself daily, " as she gets older, you will get more free time, this too will pass."

So, please be patient with me. I promise, I have a lot to share. And, as I get the time I will load it all up.

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment