Presented by KC Henna Supply

Presented by KC Henna Supply

Monday, December 26, 2011

Last week of the year....

First, an appology! I am sorry to Kim. I did not get her post up about how to henna a glass ball. I promise I will put it up as soon as I can. ( We do not have internet at home so I have to get time at the local library to upload the big blog posts.  Small posts like this one I can enter on my phone. This week we had some issues and I could not make it.)

The weeks seem to go faster and faster and faster and I turn arround and go " whoa.... What happened?" Now that the holidays are over, hopefully things will calm down.

Christmas morning we had a huge shock, my sister, bro in law and neice came from Ohio and suprised us. ( we are located in Kansas City, MO. We were told she wasn't going to make it, it sent our plans into upheavel in the most wonderful way!) So, my time to work on this blog is even shorter this week, but I am so happy I do not care! I miss my sister... This made the holiday happy!

Next week starts a massive project for me. A personal one I have been needing to do for YEARS! I plan to organize and declutter my house!

I am close to being a horder. People tease me all the time about my piles of junk. I am a pack rat, my piles of crap complete me.... BUT as I get older I really hate steping over piles & around crap. We have a small house and with four of us we must use our space wisely!

SO... The month of January my goal is to CLEAN, DECLUTTER and ORGANIZE....

The main goal is the studio so I can work. My craft supplies need a serious clean out and organizing party.

On top of that I have taxes due, so an organized system for that must be put into place.

I must find simple ways to stay organized through-out the year!

This month the blog is going to be all about organizing our Henna chaos. How to make various things to help us as artists. Tips for keeping things straight. How to make space count.

Hopefully; by the end of the month I can show a proud picture of a clean studio I can work in.

Anyhow... This week is a rest week. No fun art projects. Next week starts cleaning boot camp!

Are you ready? I totally am not!

Wish me luck...



No comments:

Post a Comment