Presented by KC Henna Supply

Presented by KC Henna Supply

Monday, December 12, 2011

Simple Skully Ornaments

Simple Henna on Card Stock Ornaments


Just a simple how too today... a perfect last minute gift tag or ornament. The holiday is coming and I still have so much crafting to do. It is tradition in my family to craft until 4am on Christmas morning. I think the tradition started one year when my father made us all (there are 4 of us girls total in our family) hope chests. They were beautiful! I still have and use mine, 20 some years later. 

Handcrafted is eternal! 
 

On to the craft:

These are super super simple.

Take card stock, cut out a skull shape. Henna, color, done!

Variations? Too simple you say? 

Cut out the eyes and tape some velum behind the eyes so the glow in the lights. ( I see spooky Halloween skulls done this way in our future.)

Let your kids do some for the grandparents, teacher, creepy guy down the street.


Henna on card stock for decorations are so so simple easy. I am currently using cut outs of my children's hand prints to make super cute ornaments / gifts for the grandparents!

Ok, I must run! My oldest turns 11 today and I must get his birthday underway. Next week we will have a special guest blogger showing us how to decorate glass ornaments. You do not want to miss that!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment